Tuesday 25 March 2008

Day 2 - Sleepless night


Wendy and I had a restless nights sleep as I was worried about the position of the cancer and felt pushed back to the starting post again as I found out yesterday that it had progressed to stage 3.
My sister and I ventured to the kitchen around 3:30-4:00am to make a cup of tea and had a very quiet giggle along the way. We came across "the Smacker" which we wondered was it for bad patients like us?

We went back to our room with our drinks and eventually went to sleep and woke around 7:30am.





I had art therapy this morning and released a lot of emotion during the session. My picture showed a purple tenticle which was my cancer, all purple and blue was the cancer but that was the attacking part and the other colours were me and my energy fighting it.



I had a second Mistletoe drip which was doubled up from yesterdays amount with still no side effects and a massage in the afternoon. I didn't get the full body massage because of my period. I had a foot and back massage which was wonderful. I had two lime drinks which I have called vodka shots as the drink comes in a little shot like glass and it is to calm the heart.I also had two more Mistletoe injections today (one each side of my tummy) and will have to learn to administer it myself......that was scarry!
The nurse showed me what to do with an orange and a syringe but I declined the first attempt and let her do it. I will try tomorrow. I got quite hot this evening, not sure if the fever has started to show itself.
I think I am very hopeful with this treatment and really do want it to work.I miss my children and can't wait to get back home to them after the treatment.